General Security Services Corporation (GSSC) opened for business in 1946 as Midwest Patrol, when security needs were simple. Since that time, security needs have expanded. We have responded with customized, integrated security solutions for every circumstance throughout the United States.
Today, we are one of the largest privately held, full service security companies in the Midwest. Years of growth and experience have positioned us as a leader in the security industry. This experience and knowledge provide an advantage to our customers because we can provide total security solutions utilizing the latest in electronic security protection and security personnel.
Exceed customer expectations through innovative solutions, leadership excellence, and exceptional service.
Protect people and property through industry leading security expertise, solutions, and services.
Executive Vice President
Security solutions leader with over 20 years of Corporate Security, Assets Protection, and Security Technology experience and expertise.
Director of Operations, Southern Region
Public Safety and Security professional with over 19 years of experience in operations, management, and education.
Manager of EPG Operations
Over 11 years of leadership experience in internal and external investigations, centralized monitoring, security risk and prototype, enterprise video, access systems, physical security, and mass notification systems.
Director of Operations, Northern Region
Extensive experience managing and directing a wide range of Security Operations and Security Services. Over 35 years of experience in the Military, Law Enforcement and Protection Services.
SR Manager of Design, Engineering, and IntegrationLinkedIn
Partners & Affiliations
GSSC has partnerships and affiliations with many reputable organizations. We stand by, and work with our partners and affiliates to incorporate their security expertise in what we do. This gives our customers the best security solutions in the industry.
- American Correctional Association
- American Probation and Parole Association
- American Society of Industrial Security
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Council on Crime and Justice
- Employee Services Management
- MN Safety Council
- MN Corrections Association
- MN Crime Prevention Practitioner Association
- National Association of Chiefs of Police
- National Crime Prevention Council
- National Sheriff’s Association
- Professional Security Alliance (PSA)
- Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals
- Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Listed/Certified
- WI Crime Prevention Practitioners Association