• Coordinate with clients, subcontractors, local authorities, and in-house staff to plan and implement physical security measures for new and existing client facilities.
• Identify client specific security threats, vulnerabilities and risks.
• Create project documentation for floor plans identifying security component locations, cabling and installation detail, device hardware, project scope and all other activities related to security systems.
• Design, develop and oversee implementation of physical security systems for projects and security systems development, including scope development and review of contractor submittals.
• Perform system integrations and training for new installations.
• Responsible for specifications for all Intrusion detection systems (IDS), physical access control systems (PACS), closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems, fire systems, delay/denial systems and security lighting systems.
• Fire: review all fire system plans with sales to ensure code compliance, components and time allotted. Engineer all UL fire systems and work with team leaders to complete projects properly. Provide finished CAD, framed drawing from installer’s rough drawings.
• Maintain up to date copies of the NEC, NFPA and MN Fire Codes.
• Work with clients to ensure client satisfaction on jobs, both on going and completed.
• Collaborate with in-house staff and installation teams sharing best practices to ensure installations are completed within the proposed scope of work.
• Perform management reporting for area of responsibility.
One of the following:
– B.S. degree or higher in electronics, electrical engineering, or other field appropriate to the position and two years or more of experience in security systems design.
– Associate’s degree in one of the fields listed above and four years or more of related experience.
– Five or more years of related experience.
• Experience with:
– The design, documentation, and implementation of card access, CCTV, intrusion, fire, burglary, and other security systems to meet operating parameters and standards.
• Current MN Power Limited Technetium license. Must be registered at a minimum.
• Proficiency using CAD, and other graphic programs. Bluebeam knowledge is a plus.
• Team player
• Detail oriented
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding organizational expectations
Hourly pay range determined by qualifications + full benefits package.
If interested please submit resume with contact information or call 952-858-5094 for more information.