General Security Services Corporation (GSSC) opened for business in 1946 as Midwest Patrol, when security needs were simple. Since that time, security needs have expanded. We have responded with customized, integrated security solutions for every circumstance throughout the United States.
Today, we are one of the largest privately held, full service security companies in the Midwest. Years of growth and experience have positioned us as a leader in the security industry. This experience and knowledge provide an advantage to our customers because we can provide total security solutions utilizing the latest in electronic security protection and security personnel.
Exceed customer expectations through innovative solutions, leadership excellence, and exceptional service.
Protect people and property through industry leading security expertise, solutions, and services.
Partners & Affiliations
GSSC has partnerships and affiliations with many reputable organizations. We stand by, and work with our partners and affiliates to incorporate their security expertise in what we do. This gives our customers the best security solutions in the industry.
- American Correctional Association
- American Probation and Parole Association
- American Society of Industrial Security
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Council on Crime and Justice
- Employee Services Management
- MN Safety Council
- MN Corrections Association
- MN Crime Prevention Practitioner Association
- National Association of Chiefs of Police
- National Crime Prevention Council
- National Sheriff’s Association
- Professional Security Alliance (PSA)
- Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals
- Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Listed/Certified
- WI Crime Prevention Practitioners Association